It’s that time of year again. Builders are wrapping up projects they have been working on all summer, and then some. These amazing homes have been cleaned and staged and are now ready for the Parade of Homes in Summit County for 2019!
This year there are 11 homes on the Parade of Homes, Summit County tour. Keystone Silverthorne and Copper each have one home on tour, Dillon has two and there are six in Breckenridge. It may be difficult to get to all 11 in one day. Luckily, for one $20 ticket, you can go any or all of the four days the homes are open for the Parade. Make time to check out the homes for at least one day during the last two weekends of September; the 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th. They are open from 10am to 5pm.
Overview of the Parade of Homes – Summit County
- In Keystone, just off Highway 6 on Montezuma Road. This home has a huge rooftop deck with mountain views.
- Back in the Summit Cove area of Dillon this home has some walls that are artistically enhanced and worth a look.
- Also in the Summit Cove area, your beach attire will feel right at home in the Caribbean themed bar.
- An interior waterfall is just one of the amazing features in this home up above Anger Mountain Ranch in Silverthorne.
- Bring your bowling shoes and check out the alley in this spectacular Lewis Ranch home in Copper Mountain.
- Near the Breckenridge Golf Course, this home will keep you breathing easy at altitude with the whole house oxygen system. Or just stop in for a quick recharge at the oxygen bar.
- A wall of windows folds away intertwining the beauty of the outdoors with that of the indoors in this Breckenridge home near the golf course.
- The pooch won’t be making a mess inside this Breckenridge home with this deluxe dog wash station.
- This home in Breckenridge has killer views. Nothing else needs to be said.
- This one is a beautiful ski-in/ski-out, Montana log home at Breckenridge Resort.
- Last but not least, this in town, Breckenridge home has a hidden TV.
Parade of Homes Books
Parade of Homes Tickets
Tickets are $20 and available at three of the homes on the tour and a variety of local businesses. Stop in and visit Mountain Comfort, City Market, Alpine Bank, Coldwell Banker or Collective Designs to buy your tickets. They are also available online at the Summit County Builders website. Scroll down to find the link.
Of course, if you see a home you love, feel free to take the ideas home with you or contact us to find your Summit County dream home today.