Land Title put together a few second quarter statistics for Summit County real estate that I thought would be worth passing along.
- Median Residential Price up 6.58% from LY Q2 numbers
- Average Residential Price up 7.57% from LY Q2 numbers
- Average Residential Price PSF up 3.36% from LY Q2 numbers
- Average Multi-family Price PSF up 5.49% from LY Q2 numbers
- Buyer Profile: 22.75% local, 41.86% Front Range, 34.19% Out-of-State, 1.21% International
These are just a few statistics reinforcing what we are seeing every day in the Summit County real estate market.