- Residential sales in Frisco this year will wind up being approximately equivalent to the number of sales in 2006 and just below 2007 numbers.
- The current median sale price is Frisco is 25% higher than the recent low experienced in 2010 & 2011.
- Frisco’s median sale price is the highest we have seen in the last 10 years.
- Frisco’s residential sales numbers are 21% higher than at the same time last year.
- Summit County’s median residential sale price is 14% higher than the recent low in 2011.
- Summit County’s residential sales year to date are up 13% over the same period in 2014.
Leave a Reply